понедељак, 3. октобар 2011.

The Byrds - Mr.Tambourine Man (1965)







Tracklist:

1. Mr. Tambourine Man
2. I\’ll Feel A Whole Lot Better
3. Spanish Harlem Incident
4. You Won\’t Have To Cry
5. Here Without You
6. The Bells Of Rhymney
7. All I Really Want To Do
8. I Knew I\’d Want You
9. It\’s No Use
10. Don\’t Doubt Yourself, Babe
11. Chimes Of Freedom
12. We\’ll Meet Again
13. She Has A Way
14. I\’ll Feel A Whole Lot Better (alternate version)
15. It\’s No Use (alternate lead guitar overdub)
16. You Won\’t Have To Cry (alternate vocal track/take 2)
17. All I Really Want To Do (single version)
18. You And Me (instrumental backing track – take 13)
The Byrds
* Jim McGuinn – lead guitar, vocals
* Gene Clark – rhythm guitar, tambourine, vocals
* David Crosby – rhythm guitar, vocals
* Chris Hillman – electric bass
* Michael Clarke – drums


http://www.mediafire.com/?tarxx0jgz5m

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар