недеља, 2. октобар 2011.





Track listing

Recorded on July 3, 1960 at the Newport Jazz Festival, Newport, Rhode Island

    Side A 
    "I Got My Brand On You" (Dixon) – 4:24
    "(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man" (Dixon) – 2:50
    "Baby, Please Don't Go" (Morganfield) – 2:52 
    "Soon Forgotten" (Oden) – 4:08
    "Tiger In Your Tank" (Dixon) – 4:12 
     
    Side B 
    "I Feel So Good" (Broonzy) – 2:48
    "Got My Mojo Working" (Foster) – 4:08 
    "Got My Mojo Working, Pt. 2" (Foster) – 2:38
    "Goodbye Newport Blues" (Hughes, Morganfield) – 4:38


Personnel
    Muddy Waters – Guitar,Vocals
    Francis Clay – Drums 
    James Cotton – Harmonica 
    Pat Hare – Guitar 
    Tat Harris – Guitar 
    Otis Spann – Piano, Vocals 
    Andrew Stevenson – Bass
     
http://www.mediafire.com/?kgnyijmetze

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар